quarta-feira, 13 de fevereiro de 2008

Onomatopeia visceral

I'm sorry for barging in...
I'm sorry for creeping up to your lair and for stealing your belongings...

I'm sorry for having blood streaming through my limbs
(sometimes I miss my blood vessels)
And for having killed the mischievous tone in your voice

I'm sorry for standing here sweating and hearing
(I miss my hormones and veins and inner organs)
And watching and feeling and touching and fearing

I'm sorry I left my skin on the balcony
and that it rained all night on it

It got soaped and now it doesn't fit...

I'm sorry I am draining all over the floor now
Because I have no skin to tighten myself...

(I don't miss my skin as much as I miss licking my spine)

I'm sorry for having no coherence whatsoever
As all my parts are scattered and unrecognisable
And afraid of coming together again
(I miss taking your ears on my stomach and feeling them listening)

I'm sorry for having sung this song backwards
(I miss the sounds of all my bone joints)
And for saying each syllable in unison

6 comentários:

Anónimo disse...

Why sorry ? Aren t devastation and chaos pure moments of truth ?
Have you confessed ? ;-)

Keroppi disse...

This is not a confession, it's merely a portrait... There are things I will never be sorry for.

Junta-te ao clube disse...

Toda em estrangeiros??? Não paro de ficar completamente parvo com tanto talento...

Ass: Gattaca

tinyGod disse...

és puro no pensamento mesmo quando os teus gestos te substanciam!

Keroppi disse...

Gattaca: "em estrangeiro" às vezes é mais fácil dizer certas coisas...

tinygod: it could be true, but it isn't...

Keroppi disse...

E diz que havia um erro ortográfico neste texto. E diz que Mr. D o detectou e informou o autor do texto. E diz que o autor do texto corrigiu o erro. E diz que o erro se metamorfoseou em representação gráfica perfeita de sua função morfo-sintáctica. E diz que quer o erro quer o autor do texto agradecem a Mr. D e o incitam a ecoar seus devaneios onomatopaicos neste espaço...